Century Bank offers a variety of financing solutions to fit your growing business needs. Whether you are looking to grow your business, expand your facility, purchase equipment, or plan for future opportunities Century Bank has a loan that’s right for you.
|Real Estate Loans||Vehicle or Equipment Loans|
|Business Lines of Credit||Small Business Administration Loans|
Looking to finance the purchase of a new commercial building or refinance your existing commercial real estate? Century Bank of Georgia has attractive loan rates and terms to help you achieve your business goals. Click here to contact one of our expert commercial lenders or click here to apply directly online.
Looking to purchase commercial vehicles or equipment for your new or expanding business? Century Bank of Georgia can help you finance these purchases with competitive loan rates and terms. Click here to contact one of our expert commercial lenders or click here to apply directly online.
Need cash immediately for short term business needs such as meeting payroll, paying suppliers, or purchasing inventory? Century Bank of Georgia can help you meet the short term needs of your business through a Commercial Line of Credit. Click here to contact one of our expert commercial lenders or click here to apply directly online.
Secured Funds, backed by the Small Business Administration, to use for business start-up, working capital, business acquisition and real estate. Suitable loans include SBA 7(a) Term loan and SBA 504 Term loan.
Benefits of SBA Loans
SBA loan programs can help qualified businesses obtain financing even when their collateral may not meet conventional lending standards.
Keeps cash in your business
- Low monthly payments and flexible terms – as long as 10 years for equipment and working capital, and up to 25 years for real estate
- Low down payment required
- Allows for up to 90% financing
- Ability to finance closing costs versus paying them out of pocket
- Option for interest only periods
- No balloon payments necessary
- Limited pre-payment penalties
- Minimal loan packaging and SBA guaranteed fees
- No points or origination fees
- Interest rate caps based on deal size
Find out if an SBA loan is right for you.