A message to our customers about COVID-19 and Paycheck Protection Program
First, we are open and here to serve you! At Century Bank of Georgia, our ability to deliver our
services, together with an exceptional customer experience, is our priority. In doing so, we must
also ensure the health and safety of our employees, and that of our customers.
HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE ARE TAKING
Effective May 18, 2020, we have reopened our Cartersville and Rockmart branch lobbies to our bank clients. We have done so in adherance to guidance set forth by our public health experts and the CDC and are proceeding with the utmost caution. Our Calhoun location will remain as drive-thru only until further notice.
We are taking every precaution necessary to safeguard the wellbeing of our employees and customers. All branches are being routinely cleaned and disinfected, hand sanitizer is continuously made available, and proactive hygiene recommendations are routinely reinforced.
- We want to honor our customer's desire to continue shelter-in-place; especially those who are still under the Governor's emergency order through mid-June; therefore, we will continue to work with customers through remote means as much as practically possible. Simply call 770-387-1922 and we will do our best to accomodate needs remotely. Electronic banking options will continue to be an essential and recommended option for customers wishing to conduct their banking from a contact-free standpoint. Drive-thru banking will continue to be an effective alternative to face-to-face lobby interactions.
- We continue to ask that if you have a fever, exhibit flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if there is a possibility you have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not enter the branch.
- No more than 6 clients are allowed inside the branch at one time.
- All persons inside the branch must remain six feet apart at all times. Please be respectful of the personal space of others.
- No food or drink is permitted inside the branch.
- Restrooms are unavailable for client use at this time.
- Customers are allowed and encouraged to wear masks that safely cover the mouth and nose but should be prepared to remove their face mask quickly and temporarily upon entry for security purposes.
BELOW ARE SOME WAYS TO HANDLE YOUR BANKING NEEDS WITHOUT STEPPING INTO A BRANCH.
• Utilize our Self-Service Banking Tools and Services. We encourage all our customers to take
advantage of Century Bank of Georgia’s self-service banking tools, so that you can access accounts
from the comfort of your home. If you are not already enrolled in Online Banking/Mobile Banking,
enroll now, or you may contact one of our banking professionals for
assistance. Simply email [email protected] or call 387-1922.
Online Banking/Mobile Tools
- Check account balances
- Move Money
- Transfer money between your Century Bank accounts
- Send money to friends and family with P2P
- Pay your bills through Bill Pay
- Deposit checks through mobile deposit
- Manage debit cards (ex. turn debit card on/off)
- View e-statements
- Manage text and email alerts
Additional Self-Service Banking Tools and Services
- Automated Telephone Banking 1-877-822-2686
- ATM Banking
- Remote Business Deposit
- Apply for a loan online
Beware of Fraud Attempts. Unfortunately, times like these create an opportunity for “bad guys” to
take advantage of unwitting individuals. Fraudsters may attempt to call or send you emails posing
to provide information or alerts about the coronavirus, luring you to click on a link with the hope
of installing malicious software on your device. As always, practice good computer hygiene and if
you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links, or open
We’re Here to Help
If you're negatively affected by the coronavirus situation, we’re here to help. Century Bank of
Georgia is committed to working with our clients and our communities to reduce financial stress
during these challenging and uncertain times – just as we have for the past two decades.
Paycheck Protection Program
We are not accepting new Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications at this time.