A message to our customers about COVID-19 and Paycheck Protection Program
First, we are open and here to serve you! At Century Bank of Georgia, our ability to deliver our
services, together with an exceptional customer experience, is our priority. In doing so, we must
also ensure the health and safety of our employees, and that of our customers.
As cases of Coronavirus – COVID-19 – around the country continue to rise, we want you to know that
Century Bank of Georgia is carefully monitoring the situation. We have implemented preventative
control measures as advised by local government and expert health officials.
HERE ARE SOME STEPS WE ARE TAKING
In-Branch Precautions. We are taking every precaution necessary to safeguard the wellbeing of our
employees and customers. All branches are being routinely cleaned and disinfected, hand sanitizer
is continuously made available, and proactive hygiene recommendations are routinely reinforced.
To do our part and conform to “social distancing” guidance, we are limiting person-to-person visits
in our branch lobbies.
- Please use the drive-thru for all teller services including official checks.
- Our lobbies are still open, we just ask that you please callyour local branch to make an appointment if you need to meet with one of our banking professionals or access your safe deposit box. This will ensure that we do not have too many people in the bank at one time so that we can do our best to keep our employees and you healthy.
Cartersville (Main Office) (770) 387-1922
Calhoun Branch (706) 602-0871
Rockmart Branch (770) 684-2265
BELOW ARE SOME WAYS TO HANDLE YOUR BANKING NEEDS WITHOUT STEPPING INTO A BRANCH.
• Utilize our Self-Service Banking Tools and Services. We encourage all our customers to take
advantage of Century Bank of Georgia’s self-service banking tools, so that you can access accounts
from the comfort of your home. If you are not already enrolled in Online Banking/Mobile Banking,
enroll now, or you may contact one of our banking professionals for
assistance. Simply email [email protected] or call 387-1922.
Online Banking/Mobile Tools
- Check account balances
- Move Money
- Transfer money between your Century Bank accounts
- Send money to friends and family with P2P
- Pay your bills through Bill Pay
- Deposit checks through mobile deposit
- Manage debit cards (ex. turn debit card on/off)
- View e-statements
- Manage text and email alerts
Additional Self-Service Banking Tools and Services
- Automated Telephone Banking 1-877-822-2686
- ATM Banking
- Remote Business Deposit
- Apply for a loan online
Beware of Fraud Attempts. Unfortunately, times like these create an opportunity for “bad guys” to
take advantage of unwitting individuals. Fraudsters may attempt to call or send you emails posing
to provide information or alerts about the coronavirus, luring you to click on a link with the hope
of installing malicious software on your device. As always, practice good computer hygiene and if
you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links, or open
attachments. Visit the FDIC link below to find out more information.
We’re Here to Help
If you're negatively affected by the coronavirus situation, we’re here to help. Century Bank of
Georgia is committed to working with our clients and our communities to reduce financial stress
during these challenging and uncertain times – just as we have for the past two decades.
If you are a small business owner and would like information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) please send an email to [email protected].