From buying a home to paying for college tuition, Century Bank of Georgia can help you reach your goals. It all starts with our High-Yield Savings, a savings account that pays higher interest.
If you have one of our checking accounts, and use your debit card ten times a month, you've just qualified for the higher rate! Don't like debit cards? Don't worry. Direct deposit, ACH, and online bill payments can help you qualify too. Get started today!
- $200 minimum deposit to open
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining $200 minimum daily balance
- Enjoy up to two withdrawals per month at no charge; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Earn a higher interest rate by conducting 10 electronic transactions though your Century Bank of Georgia checking account per statement cycle*; view rates
- Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly
- See how soon you'll reach your savings goals with our Savings Goal Calculator
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000
*To earn the higher interest rate, electronic transactions include debit card use, direct deposit, automated clearing house (ACH) credits or debits, and online bill pay on your checking account that must post and settle during the statement cycle. Excludes ATM withdrawals. The bank is not responsible for merchant settlement delays.