From buying a home to paying for college tuition, Century Bank of Georgia can help you reach your goals. It all starts with our High-Yield Savings, a savings account that pays higher interest.
If you have one of our checking accounts, and use your debit card five times a month, you've just qualified for the higher rate! Don't like debit cards? Don't worry. Direct deposit, ACH, and online bill payments can help you qualify too. Get started today!
- $200 minimum deposit to open
- Avoid the $5 monthly service charge by maintaining $200 minimum daily balance
- Enjoy up to two withdrawals per month at no charge; $2 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Earn a higher interest rate by conducting 5 electronic transactions though your Century Bank of Georgia checking account per statement cycle*; view rates
- Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly
- See how soon you'll reach your savings goals with our Savings Goal Calculator
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Federally insured by FDIC up to $250,000